Toyota's recently released Tacoma is the first US-specific vehicle to receive the new ARB Summit Bar.
The all new Summit bar continues the ARB tradition of pioneering innovation and relentless pursuit on quality. Summit is a modern interpretation of the iconic ARB Deluxe bar, styled to complement modern 4x4 vehicles through a fresh, contemporary design. Building upon our proven air bag compatible bull bar mounting structure, the Summit bar incorporates unique design features such as a 30mm edge radius on the wings and center pan, wider press formed cover straps, 60.3mm top frame tubing, two piece polyethylene buffers and redesigned fog lights (included). This results in the most visually impressive frontal protection system o the market.
Chassis mounts have been utilized to ensure that the Summit bar is securely mounted to the chassis and the crush rate characteristics of the air bag system are retained. The bar mounts have had extensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA) testing and destructive crush testing to ensure that they do not deviate from the manufacturers chassis impact performance standards.
Similar to previous ARB Deluxe Bars, the Tacoma Summit bar is finished in a satin black powder coat finish, which is paint-ready for those who would like to color match the Summit bar to the vehicle paint code color. A zinc rich primer is used for additional corrosion resistance.
Learn More -->>
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the 2016 & On Toyota Tacoma
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB's renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 30mm radius on wings and center section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- 2 piece grill design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on center and either side. 60.3mm outer frames and center cross bar.
- Formed cover strap.
- Pressed form top pan and aluminum (powder coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED's and a range of IPF lights.
- ARB fog lights included.
- ARB LED indicator and clearance light included.
- Two antenna brackets located on the top of the center frame.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 170 lbs.
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in satin black powder coat, which is paintable for color matching the vehicle.