DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Very modern in styling yet distinctively ARB in heritage, this new Modular Bull Bar is truly innovative and utilizes a new modular design.
Three distinct configurations are available, allowing for customization to meet individual needs or preferences. Many considerations were included in the research and development process, but first and foremost the bar needed to retain the ARB core principles of quality, reliability and practicality. This new style of Modular Bull Bar is a direct response to the research and collaboration performed by ARB's expert engineers. The result is a Modular Bull Bar that provides features for any full-size, no matter if it is a dedicated hunting rig that takes off for the back country, a fleet truck, or a daily driver that must be ready for any adventure.
The tough and rugged appearance of the Ford and Ram made the styling of these Modular Bull Bar kits a unique challenge. This new design features a large split center pan, formed wings, and a center upright assembly specifically designed to match and carry the truck's styling.
Each of the integrated features were also designed from the ground up as exemplified by the all new Integrit textured black powder coat, the unique press formed fog light housings, and the ability to mount a variety of winches (up to a Warn 16.5ti) within the bumper.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system.
- Unique, configurable design allows for customized level of protection and appearance.
- Vehicle specific split pan to accommodate airflow requirements and provide access to the winch handle, if a winch is fitted.
- Open center pan design highlights winch fitment.
- Will accommodate Warn Heavy Weight electric winches up to the Warn 16.5ti model.
- Proved kit for mounting a hawse or roller fairlead.
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack lifting points located under the pan of the bar.
- Provisions to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Intensity LED Driving Lights.
- Fog lights provided as standard with with each kit.
- Two antenna brackets located on the outer wing frames.
- Press formed and styled upright cover straps.
MODULAR DESIGN & KIT INFORMATION:
By utilizing an innovative design, 3 distinct style options are available for all platforms. Each kit represents a unique and distinctive style. With the wide range of demands put upon these trucks, no single Bull Bar style was going to work for every situation. Thus, ARB is proud to offer an innovative solution through the use of modular customization. Each kit represents a traditional ARB Bull Bar style that has been created to specifically relate and tie into the vehicles design.
SAFETY & PROTECTION:
While the bolt-on modular center upright hoop and wing system is a new direction for ARB, the engineering and development team conducted Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA) testing alongside extensive real world assessments to confirm that the system exceeds the demands that full-size truck owners' demand of their vehicles. This system saves weight and allows for customizable protection levels while providing the strength and protection that ARB Bull Bars are known for.
With an airbag equipped vehicle it is essential that the vehicle's crush rate and airbag triggering is not altered when a Bull Bar is installed. To ensure compatibility, ARB assesses each vehicle's frontal crush characteristics and replicates the crush rate into the design of each airbag compatible Bull Bar and its mounting system. This method enables engineers to achieve maximum possible vehicle and passenger protection without affecting the crash pulse. ARB has heavily invested in vehicle crash barrier tests to validate the performance and compliance of its airbag compatible bull bars, and as a consequence, our bars offer a far greater level of protection that most standard brush guards and grille guards.