ARB is pleased to release a new range of Old Man Emu adjustable control arms with Max C Dual Durometer bushes for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
Adjustable control arms will benefit Jeep Wrangler JK owners who want to customize caster and pinion angles to fine tune ride and handling for both on and off road applications. Lower control arms have been designed for maximum ground clearance and with strength and durability in mind; with 2 inch x 0.188 inch wall (50.8mm x 4.7mm) DOM steel tube, forged eyelet and rod end. All arms have been shot peened, zinc electroplated and powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion resistance. Arms are sold in pairs.
Click Here to Read the Full Press Release
- 2" x 0.188" wall (50.8mm x 4.7mm)
- Adjustable w/Jam Nut
- Precision robotic welding
- Max-C Dual Duro Bushing
- Forged eyelet and forged rod end
- Front Lower Control Arms - LCAJKFR
- Front Upper Control Arms - UCAJKFR
- Rear Upper Control Arms- UCAJKRR