When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles and off road hazards will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage to your differential. To prevent this, ARB manufactures the Differential Cover. Using high tensile nodular iron, it has been engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set from any off road hazards.
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles