Whether you're planning on getting lost of a couple of days, or want to head into the less populated parts of the country, you'll need some warm and convenient shelter. ARB's Touring range incorporates the Kakadu and Simpson III roof top tents, a vehicle mounted awning and outdoor shelter, along with a variety of other optional accessories to cater for all of your camping needs.
ARB Touring Awning... Easy to mount and operate, this retractable awning fits on to the side of a roof rack, and is conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awning is rugged but lightweight, and provides fast and convenient protection from the elements.
- Comes in a neat PVC bag
- Quick to erect and put down
- Self standing
- 30 seconds to deploy
- Unique mounting extrusion allows for easy installation
- Mounts directly to the side of most roof racks or roof bars
- Made from cotton / poly ripstop - waterproof & 100% UV protection
- Rope track design facilitates attachment of optional mosquito net
- Bag made from heavy duty reinforced PVC
- Comes with pegs & guide ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, wrench and comprehensive instructions
- Optional mounting brackets available
ROOF TOP TENTS
A roof top tent means sleep-easy camping. Spacious and comfortable, it contains all bedding during travel which frees up storage space in the vehicle, and can be mounted on a number of angles for optimum versatility.
A roof top tent is cheaper and easier to carry than a camper trailer, and is ideal for overnight stays or extended travel.
- Available in two versions, Simpson III or Kakadu.
- Manufactured from high quality, cotton / poly ripstop fabric -breathable, waterproof & mold resistant
- Able to be mounted to the rear or side of a vehicle or trailer
- Comfortable 2.5" high density foam mattress with removable cover to facilitate cleaning
- Sturdy, aluminum retractable ladder
- Insulated aluminum framed and clad base reduces weight and helps prevent cold seeping through the floor
- Window awnings or rain fly supported on spring steel stays which allow for windows to be opened during rain
- Flysheet raised above the tent on multiple bows to keep the tent cooler in sun and eliminate condensation in the cold
- Permanent air vents reduce condensation
- Insect screened doors and windows
- Bungee cord system to assist with packing away the rooftop tent
- Enhanced mounting system - no need to drill into roof rack or bars - simple to install and remove when not in use
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, wrenches, ladder, travel cover and comprehensive instructions
- Simpson III - Size Closed: 55" W x 47" L x 15" H / Size Open: 55" W x 94" L x 52" H
- Kakadue - Size Closed: 55" W x 47.25" L x 8" H / Size Open: 55" W x 94" L x 51" H
Our roof top tents fold away for easy transportation.
The roof top tent easily folds out from on top of the vehicle, to provide comfortable sleeping quarters in minutes.
ROOF RACK CAGE
Specifically designed for our rooftop tent, the new Touring rack cage is manufactured to the same high quality as our standard roof racks, but incorporates a flat section for the tent, while still allowing for gear to be stored in the front section.
- Durable millennium gray powder coat
- Size 49" wide and 70.5" or 87" long
- Full length gutter mount or vehicle specific brackets (depending on vehicle type)
- Optional wind deflector available
4X4 ADVENTURE LIGHTS
"Night has fallen, you've arrived late to your campsite, you're hungry and tired, and with the day's heavy rain, a campfire is out of the question.
With the help of a bright, powerful glow, the versatility of the 16-foot power cord, and the ever practical dual hanging points, the ARB 4x4 Adventure Light series has allowed you to set yourself up for a good nights rest. All accomplished with piece of mind that the low 1 amp current draw has not drained your invaluable battery power."
Tough, compact and lightweight, the 4x4 Adventure Light will connect to a 12-volt car cigarette lighter socket or a portable battery pack. The light output is stunning, yet has a low current draw of approximately 1 amp.
Practically is essential for outdoor activities and the 4x4 Adventure Light is just that, practical. Supplied with a 16-foot power cord with in-lie switch, dual hanging points, and a canvas storage bag, the 4x4 Adventure Light is the perfect accessory for outdoor enthusiasts.
Familiarize yourself with ARB's extensive range of 4x4 accessories, and you'll see they manufacture and stock a quality range of 4WD products to enhance your outdoor experience.
10500010 - 4X4 Adventure Light LED - This light provides maximum light output with minimum amp draw and has a LED life expectancy of 50,000 hours!
ARB225 - 4x4 Adventure Light - Utilising a fluorescent tube, the 4x4 Adventure Light is ideal for roadside vehicle repairs, camping and various outdoor activities.